Washington, DC – The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission invited Triangle Park Capital Markets Data founder, Ron Valinoti, to Washington, DC to participate in a discussion on the current state of pre-trade transparency in the US Municipal Securities Market.
- Bernard Costello, Morgan Stanley
- Ric Edelman, Edelman Financial Services
- Chris Ferreri, Hartfield, Titus and Donnelly
- Ben Smelser, Breckinridge Capital Advisors
- David Umeda, Charles Schwab
- Ron Valinoti, Triangle Park Capital Markets Data